Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2) Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2)

WOW

Is the beggenning actual performance with flutes or something because you must have one heck of a keyboard if its CPU generated. Its a really good fight song sounds like something you would hear when you fight dr eggman in sonic.

Good Job,

Thimbletack

Bomberman 64 "So Sirius 2" Bomberman 64 "So Sirius 2"

Good beat

im jammin out to this! Its a good tune and beat. Its really fast, u must be godlike to do that that fast! Keep up the good work

Mr-Roc-a-fella responds:

I was about to scrap the whole thing because of the beat. Because of the effect I gave it. But after small changes it made a big difference, Funny how things work that way.

/Focus/ (Final) /Focus/ (Final)

All over

Its a good beat but its kindof all over the place... But its a good techno song. But maybe its just that i dont like techno that much... But keep up teh good work! you songs are pretty good.

apple apple

Chopppy

a good rythm but the beat gives you a headache and it is very choppy. choose different instruments.

attemptedperfection responds:

It's meant to be choppy. Sorry for giving you a headache. Thanks for the review.

So Noted So Noted

Good melody

its a very relaxing song. it reminds me of something you would hear in the lobby of a hotel or something. Keep up the good work this is great but too short.

JinNJuice responds:

A hotel lobby. That is its very intention.

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Pretty good

A good beat but it repeats itself a lot it reminds me of one of those songs you hear in the anime things people make to show everyone all the characters in the show but if people just watched the show they would figure it out. it is a good beat though. I don't really get what it has to do with a battle in the sky though.

Ripple Waves Ripple Waves

Good background music

This music is very catchy and has a good calming/intense trait. It would be great on a opening menu to a game. reminds me of like portal or something.

Lost Path Lost Path

Good flow

The whole song has a good beat and rythm keep up the good work.

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

...um...WOW!!!

a great peice keep up the great work I will be looking forward to another song

/Revive/ (Final) /Revive/ (Final)

THE FINAL!

now you came out with the final it sounds even better you can tell the sound quality is better. Its still a good song and i look forward to more.

Parkerman1700 responds: