teh lulz collection!!!1!! teh lulz collection!!!1!!

um...ok...

I didn't get really why it was so funny... Kind of boring if you ask me. When you start off a flash with a picture of a guy, and two weird...things walk across the screen for 2 min it gets pretty annoying right then. Also when you spell your comments wrong it just makes people think you're dumb. Sorry but I am probably telling you nicer than some of these people will.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

uh fukc u u haff no taest

The Tesseract: Part 1 The Tesseract: Part 1

Good So far

Theese people just havn't seen the first one the octahedron which helps. The animation is very amazing. Keep up the good work and finish it up! I would love to see the rest!

Thimbletack

drivers ed (flash heds) drivers ed (flash heds)

Its okay

To use different sized brushes. that will make it look better. Comedy was good, but the graphics weren't that great. just work with flash or whatever program you have and get better.

Do You Like Waffles -Gaia Do You Like Waffles -Gaia

AWESOME SONG

love the song but and the graphics are good. you matched the characters really well but it isn't in sync with the movie very well. Srry

YES I LIKE WAFFLES!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

...speechless...

WOW that looked almost like a cartoon on tv! This needs to be made into a series and PUT ON TV. Great animation im just stunned thats on newgrounds and not on cartoon network or something! It is ridiculoulsy good the animation reminds me of like pokemon or something! I mean that in a good way though.

I agree with lilyjordyn you should make a movie or a really long series.

Kirby Training Kirby Training

Good

Pretty good... It could be longer and you should have like an enemy or something happen cuz that was really short and not much was there...

Nature in Black and White Nature in Black and White

Interesting

A good first flash. I like the style of art and the music is good. a little pointless but its otherwise good.